Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Morir soñando
A Morir soñando is a dominican originated beverage, that is mainly used on special occasions, or for fun.
Where did it come from?
Nobody knows exactly where it came from, but stories speculate it was a accident at first. We do however, know it originated in the Dominican Republic.
-16% Vitamin A
-8% Vitamin C
Soooo....Is it good for you?
Well it depends on who's making it. Different variations depends on family and region. The nutrition given is just a normal one cup.
What's In It?
This also depends on the person making it. but it is basically made of orange/lemon juice, sugar, milk/evaporated milk, and ice.
Pssst....wanna know a secret?
It may be common for few, and weir for others, but some use sugar cane sugar, or honey, or no sugar at all. For the milk part, some may split half and half. Others may add vanilla. Again, it depends on the person.
Not only is there different ingridients, there's different ways to make it that will also change it.
It's not a real Morir soñando if it doesn't have a history, also it is NOT just putting orange juice with milk.