Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greece
City / town
This summer we visited Athens and of course we walked up the hill of Acropolis. This building behind me is called the Parhenon and it was built during the ancient years.
All these photos are taken in Zagori. Zagori is a region in the Pindos mountains in northwestern Greece and contains 45 villages known as Zagorohoria.
The architecture of the villages and bridges in these villages is unique. The typical characteristic is the grey/white stone that is found almost everywhere.
The third picture is the Vikos Gorge which is the deepest gorge in the world by the Guinness Book of Records.
This is a picture that my dad took on one of his trips in the Holy Mountain (Agio Oros-Mount Athos). Have you heard of it? Only men can visit this place and it is full of monasteries.
Agia Kiriaki village is located in South Pelion, Greece and this picture is from Summer 2013. It is a unique and picturesque seaside village with many small fishing and sailing boats. It is famous because you can taste huge crayfish cooked in many delicious ways.