Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introducing the Shapes
Transcript of Introducing the Shapes
In this upcoming picture, the sails
create TRIANGLES. A RECTANGLE has 4 sides.
It has 2 pairs of equal sides. In this upcoming picture,
you can see a picture frame
makes a RECTANGLE. A SQUARE has 4 equal sides. In this upcoming picture,
the tree log is in the shape
of a SQUARE. A CIRCLE has no sides;
instead it is round. Circles are everywhere.
What makes this upcoming
picture resemble a circle?