Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Literature presentation
of the dog in the night-time What happened in the book? Stream of consciousness About Author Parenthood of sick children - Working with disablities
- Creating illustrations Mark Haddon His two occupations - A narrative mode
- Interior monologue The dog whose name is Willington was killed. Christopher decided to investigate who killed Wellington and write the book about this. After a big conflict with his father, Christopher found letter from his mother and understood that she is alive and she excaped from family with new lover. Father confessed that he killed Wellington and Christopher was so scared of his father so he decided to go to London to meet his mother. Mother and Christopher went back to their small city and father tried to rebuild trustful relationship with his son. what is Autism? Can you imagine your life if you can't understand other people's emotions and express yours? CONFUSION To hesitate To sacrifice To endure To overcome Main Aspects of Autism a) social impairments b) communication difficulties c) stereotyped patterns of behaviour To feel hopeless 1. Prime number
4. Win the car game
5. Sherlock Homes
7. Population of frogs
8. Constelletion Orion
9. Conway's soldiers Conclusion An overcoming process All characters tried to conquer difficulties