Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Great Lake/Saint Lawrence Lowlands
Transcript of Great Lake/Saint Lawrence Lowlands
Formed in Paleozoic era from sedimentary rocks.
Deposits from Champlain Sea (part of the Atlantic Ocean).
Flooding during last ice age lowered and formed lowlands.
1.4% of Canada's land area
50% of Canada's population
Region is famous for Niagara Falls
Contains 2 out of 3 biggest Canadian cities
Deep river valleys.
Rich soils such as clay, sand, gravel.
Great Lakes lowland and Saint Lawrence lowland are separated by a thin wedge of the Canadian Shield
Great Lakes Saint Lawrence Lowlands