Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Great Lake/Saint Lawrence Lowlands
Transcript of Great Lake/Saint Lawrence Lowlands
Formed in Paleozoic era from sedimentary rocks.
Deposits from Champlain Sea (part of the Atlantic Ocean).
Flooding during last ice age lowered and formed lowlands.
1.4% of Canada's land area
50% of Canada's population
Region is famous for Niagara Falls
Contains 2 out of 3 biggest Canadian cities
Deep river valleys.
Rich soils such as clay, sand, gravel.
Great Lakes lowland and Saint Lawrence lowland are separated by a thin wedge of the Canadian Shield
Great Lakes Saint Lawrence Lowlands