Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Geometry
The steps to making a quilt
First step: Cut out squares that u want in your quilt
Step 2: Sew the squares into rows
step 4: Put a border on your quilt
Step 3: sew rows together
It is very important that you be very exact on the squares.
Try to sew as straight as u can!!!!!!
when you iron the rows the seams should go every other way