Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology is the core strength of the nation
Transcript of Technology is the core strength of the nation
Drawbacks of technology
If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner.
There are some seriously dangerous trends that have emerged due to the advancement of technology:
Children - TV, VG
Social networking sites - victims
Technology advances show people a more efficient way to do things, and these processes get results.
Technology is everywhere and it appeared 1000 years ago
(blade>flint, harnessed fire)
Why technology is important for country's development?
(Greek techno - art, artifice, craft) is the act of making or crafting. It refers to the diverse collection of processes and knowledge that people use to extend human abilities and to satisfy human needs.
Technology plays a significant role in country's rapid development.
2. Why technology is important for country's development?
3. Technological progress
4. Drawbacks of technology
5. Is technology good or bad?
7. Reference list
Technology is the core strength of the nation:
Why people should be aware of technology?
Mr Nurakhmet A.
1. Is Argentina a developed or developing country?
2. Is Spain a developed or developing country?
3. Is Malaysia a developed or developing country?
Is technology good or bad?
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity".
1. ITES, 2007.
Standards for Technological Literacy: Content for the Study of Technology.