Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Christmas in
Christmas is celebrated from the 24th to the 6th of janaury in brazil
On Christmas eve Decmber 24th the family sets out the meal and then goes to Midnight Mass.
Each peason brings a little food like atc rice potatoes.
Brazilian people decorate thier homes with the traditional Manger scene.
Christmas in Brazil
on chrimas Eve people chilren make them breakfast.
Candles are lit and then Christmas corls are sung around the tree.
BY,bridin, airiana ,vanessa