Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Euphotic Zones
This is the zone with the most sunlight.
It is 100-200 meters in depth.
It has a high oxygen level, and many plants algea and bacteria grow there.
The ocean is salty. Who Lives there and what do they eat?
Photosynthetic organisms (autotrophs), plankton, heterotrophs that eat the autotrophs, and nekton.
Neritic animals also live there. They include:
The Great Barracuda
Sea Turtles http://www.wildasia.org/images/380/Midnight%20snapper.jpg http://www.rmbel.info/Images/Euphotic_zone.jpg