Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Advantages and disadvantages of eating fast food
Transcript of Advantages and disadvantages of eating fast food
The Advantages and disadvantages of eating fastfood.
Eating is one of the human’s activities that it is enjoyable. There are many kinds of food available to eat, no exception is fast food. Fast food is a kind of meal which is prepared or served quickly.
The Advantages Of Eating FastFood
The Disadvantages of eating fastfood
Loss of Appetite
All in all, human being should think twice if they want to eat fast foods in order to keep away from the negative impacts. Therefore, they can take another choice of fast foods such salad which has low calories and good nutrients. Thus,the human body will remain healthy.