Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The ASSURE Model
Transcript of The ASSURE Model
objectives in Instructional Design ASSURE students with different learning styles
requires interaction; not passive
applicable to standard/hybrid/online general characteristics
learning styles what is the student to learn?
conditions of performance
proficiency/accuracy active engagement
formative assessment Griffith R. Lewis
Instructional Design Center Select
materials select media
create new Utilize
provide instruction Evaluate
revise before, during, after instruction
learner, media, materials The Model