Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Stereo Hearts" and "A Red, Red Rose"
Transcript of "Stereo Hearts" and "A Red, Red Rose"
passing of life like the sands in an hourglass
Exaggeration: the weight of the
boom-box is the weight of real
love... boom-boxes don't weight 50lbs
Exaggeration: narrator won't
live until the seas dry up and
the sun melts the rocks
The song use
, not perfect rhyme. Songs can get away with this easier than poetry. The
emphasizes the 'o' sound
The poem rhymes every
other line, except at the end.
which puts emphasis on
both of those words.
By doing that, he is