Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Radical Acceptance
If your answer is YES, you are on a good track.
If NOT, ask yourself what about the picture you could change in the moment.
Actually it is what it is, isn't it? You can:
Accept it and let go of all the judgement and self-criticism and find contentment and enthusiasm to tackle the rest of your life or,
You could continue to judge and criticize yourself - the only resource you have to fulfill your dreams and ambitions. Step back Ask yourself . . . Consider your options But it feels all wrong! What about making it a regular practice? The challenge! There is nothing wrong with anybody!!
None of us are flawed human beings...
WE ARE SIMPLY LEARNERS.
(Alan Sieler: Coaching to the Human Soul, Vol 1, Pg 210) Another perspective