Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Radical Acceptance
If your answer is YES, you are on a good track.
If NOT, ask yourself what about the picture you could change in the moment.
Actually it is what it is, isn't it? You can:
Accept it and let go of all the judgement and self-criticism and find contentment and enthusiasm to tackle the rest of your life or,
You could continue to judge and criticize yourself - the only resource you have to fulfill your dreams and ambitions. Step back Ask yourself . . . Consider your options But it feels all wrong! What about making it a regular practice? The challenge! There is nothing wrong with anybody!!
None of us are flawed human beings...
WE ARE SIMPLY LEARNERS.
(Alan Sieler: Coaching to the Human Soul, Vol 1, Pg 210) Another perspective