Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Karl Marx Vs. Thomas Malthus
Transcript of Karl Marx Vs. Thomas Malthus
equally. To not do this is unfair. Everyone's needs should be taken into consideration. Thomas Malthus Capitalist These men would not be friends. Malthus believes that individuals and
business should be in charge of production and own property. The Government should not interfere. Progress happens when individuals follow self-interest. Businesses follow self-interest by
competing for the consumers money. Yeah. I guess thats important. Businesses try to produce the better product to lure
the customers in. Consumers also rush towards the cheapest goods. Sound familiar? This shapes business and what they can sell. Competition makes effciency. That's important. They're ideas, so accurate, but so different. This really gets you to think about how this formed our society. Karl Marx Thomas Malthus