Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FINDING SOURCES
The Library databases are extremely important for finding sources.
Some websites that will help you with your assignment:
Google books is a great free resource to use. Just go to
Level 1 contains all the theology books. You will also find a reserve section on this level with good commentaries that will help you with your text analysis.
On level 6 you will find information on archeology, culture and history of the Mediterranean world.
Here you will find reserved material like the Social Sciences Commentary on the Synoptic Gospels by Malina. Remember, you are only allowed to use these sources for 2 hours at a time.
Go to the library’s home page, select E-Resources
and then click onto Databases A-Z
Find the Databases that you need
Useful databases for Theology Students:
- ATLA Religion Database
- SA ePublications (Sabinet)
- HTS (
and Verbum et Ecclesia (
are Open Journals published by the UP Theology Faculty.
- The New Testament Gateway (
) is a directory of academic internet resources on the New Testament.
- The Text this Week (
) has a number of resources for different verses and is also extremely helpful for sermon preparation.