Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rocks and minerals
Transcript of Rocks and minerals
Mica can be a few colors. It can be dark brown, black, and silver white. It has a pearly luster. It has a low hardness of only 2-2.5. It has a white streak.
Hematite can be silver-gray or red. It can have a metallic or non-metallic luster. It has a hardness of 2.5-3. It has a reddish-brown streak. A fact about it is that it feels grainy when you touch it.
Quartz is clear but impurities can color it. It has a glass luster. It has a very high hardness of 7. It has a white streak.
It has a lead-gray color. It has a metallic luster. Galena has a low hardness of 2.5-3. It has a gray streak.
Pyrite looks like gold.It has a metallic luster. It has a hardness of 6-6.5. It makes a greenish black streak. It is also nicknamed "fools gold" because it looks like gold.
Copper has a copper-red color and streak. It has a metallic luster. It has a low hardness of 2.5-3.