Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Globalization and Environmental Stewardship (David Suzuki Foundation)
Transcript of Globalization and Environmental Stewardship (David Suzuki Foundation)
stewardship positively! How globalization affects environmental
stewardship positively! Our thoughts; How Globalization affects environmental stewardship negatively The positives and the negatives This is how people take the initiative to take care of the environment Globalization and Environmental Stewardship - More issues about the environment are known around the world
this raises awareness and causes people to get involved
- From this people take steps to fix environmental issues - Sparks people's interest and people begin coming up with new ideas to keep the environment clean and healthy
- People can adopt different techniques from other cultures through globalization "The human brain now holds the key to our future. We have to recall the image of the planet from outer space: a single entity in which air, water, and continents are interconnected. That is our home."- David Suzuki
Overall we think globalization affects environmental stewardship positively, but, people must take the initiative in order for it to work. by Emily, Maddy, Sarah and Lauren - People abuse foreign resources
- Industries are being set up in developing
nations and ruining cities and nations with
such as: water pollution, air pollution, and
exploitation of landfills