Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dolphins vs. Humans (Intelligence)
Transcript of Dolphins vs. Humans (Intelligence)
What are the differences and similarities? Your brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves make up a complex, integrated information-processing and control system known as your central nervous system. In tandem, they regulate all the conscious and unconscious facets of your life. Human Brain The dolphin's brain is the second most powerful and complex brain in animals (next to the human brain, of course). Intelligence may be defined as a measure of the brain's ability to process information in ways that solve problems and enhance one's survival. Dolphin Brain Human Nervous System PARTS AND SPECIFICATIONS Dolphin Nervous System Comparative Chart Thanks