Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jupiter
by Svetlana McCloy Jupiter is the 5th planet form the sun jupiter is dense and dry with
hydrogen, helium, methane
and ammonia. There is little to no
solid surface on jupiter The surface is made out of dense
red, brown, yellow and white clouds. Jupiter is the largest planet
with the diameter
of 142,984 KM 1300 earths can
fit inside of jupiter Jupiter was named after the
Roman king of gods Jupiter has 63 known moons Ganymede is
Jupiters largest moon Jupiter is the fourth brightest object
to be seen in the sky, after Sun, Venus and Mars methane THE END