Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Addition With Regrouping
Transcript of Addition With Regrouping
+ 1 3 We have to regroup now. That just means we carry the digit in the tens place to the tens place column. Now add the digits in the tens place 68 The eight is in the ones place.
6 8 The six is in the tens place.
6 8 Let's add! 9 8
+ 1 3 6 8
+ 1 3 First, add the numbers in the ones column.
What are they? Right! 8 and 3. What does 8 + 3 equal? 8 + 3 = 1 1 6 8
11 But wait...
We can't have two numbers in the ones place! 6 8
+ 1 3
1 1 6 8
+ 1 3 1 1 8 The number 68
is a two-digit number. T O 6 8
+ 1 3 11 So...
68 + 13 = 81
Great work! Let's practice some more together.