Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Depression
Problems Losing Control Losing Brain Skills Social and Economic Problems Losing Control Major Events Depression is an illness which is easy to treat. According to scientists: The first depression onset is usually 20, 30, and 40s. However, even at very young ages, such as 3-5, we can find in depression recent years. Teenagers Gender Major Events Age Gender Causes of Depression Thank you for listening to us :)
Gizem KONAK and Dilara KIZILAY REFERENCES
http://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Baby_Blues_and_Postpartum_Depression__PPD___Causes_and_Treatment_a879.htmlhttp://www.healblog.net/8-effects-of-depression-on-the-human-bodyhttp://www.healthyplace.com/depression/articles/effects-of-depression-on-family-and-friends/ Getting Divorced Losing Job Graduating Getting Married Pragnancy Miscarriage Postpartum Period Menapause Suicide Violence Grumpy Hostile