Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My 5 Senses
Transcript of My 5 Senses
What sounds can you HEAR with your EARS?
3-4 year old children need to learn how to use their 5 senses to explore their world
Home / School Connection
Practice using your EYES to SEE!
What does Ferdinand SMELL with his NOSE?
What can you TOUCH in the video?
What fruit would you like to TASTE?
Let's play a 5 senses game!!
Life Science (Biology), Grades PreK–2 (Living Things and Their Environment)
1. Recognize that people and other animals interact with the environment through their senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste.
Counting and Cardinality PK.CC
1. MA.5. Use comparative language, such as more/less than, equal to, to compare and describe collections of objects.
Reading Standards for Literature Pre-K–5
1. MA.10. Listen actively as an individual and as a member of a group to a variety of age-appropriate literature read aloud.
Writing Standards Pre-K–5
1. MA.2. Use a combination of dictating and drawing to explain information about a topic.
Arts - dance
1. 1.1 Identify and demonstrate basic locomotor and non-locomotor movements.
Arts- Visual Arts
1. 1.1 Use a variety of materials and media, for example, crayons, chalk, paint, clay, various kinds of papers, textiles, and yarns, and understand how to use them to produce different visual effects
Students learn the 5 senses by using their senses
Lots of review built into lessons
Students gain technology skills while learning content