Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"I am a Filipino" a poem about the love for country
Transcript of "I am a Filipino" a poem about the love for country
I am blessed to live in a peaceful place,
where beauty is in, where love can't be erased.
I am proud of my blood; I am proud of my race;
I am a Filipino, clever to fix a maze.
I am born in a country of courage and integrity,
It is my honor to live with full dignity,
I am raised in a culture of trust and honesty,
I will remain loyal to all, oh how I love my country.
Our heroes shed their blood to save our nation,
They remained standing despite the condemnation.
Some fought silently; some fought with lamentation;
But none of them gave up to save their generation.
I may not have a sword as sharp as others have,
But I have a heart that won't get tired to love.
I may not have guns to fire bullets,
but I have God from up above.
I am A Filipino; I love the Philippines,
I am ready to die for my country through
the service of excellent
I will obey the laws and protect
oh God, pave the way, shower me with
by Brainard Joseph T. Pavon