Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scratch
1. Introduction To Our Digital Concept
2. Value Proposition
3. Mission & Values
4. User Profile
5. User Testing
6. Research Findings
7. Design Program
8. Business Model
9. Expectations & Conclusion
OUR DIGITAL CONCEPT
Our research uncovered some similar concepts:
Time Based Currency
Pay It Forward Day
LETS - Local Exchange Trading System
But none of the existing offerings are simple, user friendly or innovative....
"If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"
A fast, user friendly and intuitive way to facilitate the exchange of goods and services online without the need for money.
OUR MISSION & VALUES
USER TEST RESULTS
MISSION: "It is our mission to bring people together. We aim to promote the exchange of goods, knowledge and services by enabling people help each other"
VALUES: "Honesty, Integrity, Community Welfare, Action, Intergenerational Learning, Sustainability, Fight Isolation, Recycle"
HOW IT WORKS
Allows people to help each other
Easy karma points!
Helping is contagious
Quid pro quo - get something for something
What does scratch do for you?
Simple, modern delivery
Tailored to our users