Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Last Breath
Transcript of The Last Breath
By: Macie Heaton
The Great Smog
Lets take it back take London 1952...
The Great Smog was a four day period of deadly smog. It killed 4,000 people.
Some solutions to this problem are ,
Factories reduce the use of coal
laws setting limits on factories emissions
Air pollution, Air pollution is terrible. It's something we all fear of breathing in. Here are somethings you need to know about this deadly thing.
Some causes of air pollution are ,
Factories and homes burning coal
Car exhaust ect...
some effects of air pollution are,
Heath issues such a Cancer and Asthma
It can destroy Buildings
Or it can kill (endanger) wildlife .