Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spelling Sentences
"You are so
and have a whole bunch of
," Jake stammered, "but I am
that we must separate."
"Ah, but you are the most
person I've ever known with a
of face deformations, but I miss you ten times more than you miss me," I retorted playfully.
"Look here! There are a
of mummified kittens over here!" Jake called.
I gaped my mouth when used my
to find a bug eating a Pharaoh's
so wide that I couldn't tell Jake.
"Oh man," I told Jake, "This must be a
of one of the newer Pharaoh's priests!"
The mummies were so
, they looked like figurines from a horror movie.
"The mummy! It's coming to life!" I stammered as a three-legged mummy was rampaging toward us, "What? It isn't even a
! Anyway, I'll run to my
I slapped on my
glasses and decided to
my homework in case I lose it.
ached in regret of leaving Jake to ponder on that
because even though it seems that I hated him, there are a
of good attributes about him.
It was a
I met up with that
, funny, thoughtful boy in Pharaoh's tomb.