Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Old Yeller
Travis: Travis is what this story is based on. He is the back bone of his family of 3 after his dad left. He was the one to always care about old yeller and he was the one to accept old yeller in the first place.
Arliss: Arliss has a important role in this story. He is Travis’s little brother to start with. He also saw old yeller first and was actually saved by old yeller. He also helped Travis all he could.
Katie (aka mother of Travis): Katie is a large part of the work side in this story. She also just like Arliss was in trouble, and was saved by old yeller. She was in charge of the house and everything in it when Travis was in charge of getting dinner and watching out for the family.
Reasons to read this book I would definitely recommend you to buy and read this book immediately. For many different reasons such as it teaches you about life in the 1800’s. Second this book is a classic with a classic ending and you don’t see that a lot these days. Finally you should buy this book because it is interesting and keeps you hook and is hard to put down.