Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of School Culture
happens in a school,
student achievement. School Culture Triage Survey Gray Elementary School Culture School culture consists of "the
beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors
which characterize a school." They
create a sense of community, family,
and team membership. 36 surveys tallied. Average score for
Professional Collaboration was a 4.14,
Collegiality 4.04, and Self-Determination/Efficacy 4.01. Overall
average was a 68 scoring in the
Monitor and Maintain range. Reactions... Fishbone activity
"What Would A Healthy Performance Culture look Like?"
Green: the things that are needed & we are currently doing
Yellow: the things that are needed &we are doing okay, but could improve on.
Red: the things that are needed, but we are not doing yet. Article: How Do You Change School Culture?
by Douglas Reeves Define what we should not change.
Identify actions/behaviors that are impeding change.
What change tools do we feel would work best with our staff? Why?
As a change team in our school, how can we help lead the way to meaningful reform? "Good is the enemy of great."