Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Brett Harshey
In writing, we are writing a thank you letter to our parents. We also pick a subject and wright on our own. We write different types of stories about fears and other things we did over break too. Writing is my favorite subject because I like having fun with my writing.
In reading, were reading a book called Where The Mountain Meets The Moon. We have a red packet where we have to fill out vocabulary and other stuff about our book.
Brett Harshey Mrs.Grothaus
In math were learning about Euler Paths and Circuits. Were also learning how to make Paths and Circuits on white paper. An Euler path has 2 odd vertices and the rest even. A Euler circuit has all even vertices.