Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3.2 Stop, Look and Listen: Nonverbal Communication and Activ
Transcript of 3.2 Stop, Look and Listen: Nonverbal Communication and Activ
Part II: Nonverbal Communication and Active Listening (video)
Nonverbal Gestures Used: They both wave. To me it means "hi"
Hand shaking: greeting someone
Air quotes: a pair of quotation marks gestured by a speaker's fingers in the air, to indicate that what is being said is ironic or mocking, or is not a turn of phrase the speaker would typically employ.
I would employ Jeff, which is the second individual who got interviewd as a result of the way he talked, and they way he reacted in a nonverbal manner.
The mother pleasantly asked her girl to clarify what she's saying in an aware manner. She additionally pleasantly raised approaches to make sense of the circumstances. She listened to what her daughter was stating.
Hand gesture: Namaste
Country/Culture referenced: India
What does it mean? Namaste literally means “I bow down to you”, or “Salutations to you”