Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
0910 Thermodynamics and Kinetics
Transcript of 0910 Thermodynamics and Kinetics
A + 2 B --> C
rate = -(delta)[A] / (delta)time
and +(delta)[C] / (delta)time
and -(delta)[B] / 2(delta)time The most usual definition (negative rate of change in concentration of a reacant with coefficent of 1) How Fast is the reaction? Calorimetry What does that look like? http://phet.colorado.edu/sims/reactions-and-rates/reactions-and-rates_en.jnlp Energy (Enthalpy) Diagrams Maxwell-Boltzmann Energy Distributions Collision theory Thermodynamics