Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Charlotte Moorman
Transcript of Copy of Charlotte Moorman
"The Jeanne d'Arc of New Music"
- Edgard Varese, composer The Avant Garde -the 1960s
-Collaborated with or performed works for Nam June Paik, Joseph Beuys, Jim McWilliams, Otto Piene, John Cage, and Yoko Ono.
Performance at the Ars Electronica Notable Performances "TV Bra for Living Sculpture Notable Performances -Opera Sextronique Legacy "She contributed to the humanization of
television and video." "The Topless Cellist" "TV Cello" "Sky Kiss" “I am a sculpture and not a concert”. - John G. Hanhardt, curator of film and video at the Whitney Museum of American Art