Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How vanderbilt treated his workers?
Transcript of How vanderbilt treated his workers?
*He gave jobs to many workers.
*The employees were always very tired because of working long hours.
*He had more than 200 employees.
HOW VANDERBILT TREATED HIS WORKERS
*Vanderbilt not pay high amount for the long hours of work .
*He pay very little money for hour.
CONDITIONS OF WORK
*The workers work long 10 hours days and did not received high pay.
*The conditions of work were very dangerous workers were fearful.
*They did not have place to live when they had work in places out of the city.
* They did not have enough food.