Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TOYOTA INDUS MOTOR
Transcript of TOYOTA INDUS MOTOR
VISION, MISSIONS, VALUES AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
Achieving Market Leadership by Delivering Value to Customers
Bringing Toyota Quality to Pakistan
Optimizing Cost by Kaizen
Respecting our People
Becoming a Good Corporate Citizen
INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
“To be the most respected and successful enterprise, delight customers with a wide range of products and solutions in the automobile industry with the best people and best technology.”
Slogan: ACT #1: Action, Commitment and Teamwork to become No. 1
• Respect & Corporate Image
• Quality & Safety
• Customer Satisfaction
• Production & Sales
• Best Employer
IMC is joint venture between the house of habib. Toyota corporation, japan and Toyota tsusho corporation, japan for assembling progressive manufacturing marketing of Toyota vehicles in Pakistan since july 1. 1990
• World class production quality
• Achieving the ultimate goal of complete customer satisfaction
• Being seen as the best employer
• Fostering the spirit of teamwork
• Inculcating ethical and honest practices
Board of directors
Human resource and remenuration committee
safety healthy and environment committee
corporate planning and external affairs
logistics administration and commercial
Number of Employees: Around 2200 during the year
Size of company
HR FRAMEWORK AND PHILOSIPHIES
Respect for people
Indus motors have 12 members in HR personnel from top to down. They have different sections in HR
1) Recruitment & Selection
2) Training and Organization Development
3) Compensation Management.
It include both monetary and non-monetary policy.
Monetary policy include
• Free transportation
• Subsidized lunch
• Provident fund
• Bonuses (5 Fixed up to AM and for DM and above performance based)
• Leaves (30 annual and 10 sick)
• For Deputy Managers and Manager – Cultus
• For Senior Manager and above – Corolla with petrol
These incentives are given to motivate and retain employees and also to attract talent.
For employee motivation they conduct “morale survey” every year through questionnaire that report goes to Japan. (Toyota Motor Corporation)
LONG TERM LOANS AND ADVANCE
House building & personal loans granted to executives and employees against their balance in provident fund which carries interest rate
Non- management employees are entitled to personal loan with no interest rate.
Defined contribution plan: Provident fund
Defined benefit and contribution plan: employee's pansion fund
Employees' compensated absences
Workers' profit participation fund
For HIPOs have separate target pay level and keep them on fasting track (promotion and salary)
Use different modules of SAP in separate units. Pay roll is integrated according to it
IMC take into account of the following;
Employee turn over is confidential.
However take exit interview and report to the top management.
• Our technical people go mostly to Middle East.
• Over their currency conversion plays an important role.
Main competitors are Pak Suzuki and Honda
Variable pay system or fixed pay system for sales staff is not in their policy because Indus motor sale is through dealerships and they are not the part of IMC.
IMC does not have cost bifurcation because sale is through dealership. It is uniform for all.
Through their consultant after every 3 years
• Al ghazi tractors
• Millat tractors
Use straight line method
Conduct PM semiannually and annually
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL PROCESS
• Link of appraisal forms send to employees when activity starts. Clearly mentioning the closing date.
• Employees rate themselves and review it with their concerned boss.
• Then it goes to departmental head.
USE BELL CURVE TO RATE EMPLOYEES
Bell curve percentages for the employees are as follows
• OT - 5% outstanding
• EE - 15% exceed expectations
• ME - 60% meets expectations
• NI - 15% needs improvement
• BE - 5% below expectations
JDs are updated every year (June & July – Fiscal year).
Concerned department reviews and forwards it to HR for the approval.
Indus motor is conducting job evaluation But for top management and critical jobs.
Job Ranking Method is the system they are using for job evaluation.
For this purpose they have certified people within the organization for this job.
“Create working environments for various employees to work proudly and with loyalty and confidence in fulfilling their potential, which realizes their self-growth.”
RELATION WITH EMPLOYEES
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Emphasis on Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) at IMC
Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all of employees, contractors, and visitors.
IMC has achieved significant improvement in safety statistics and some key highlights include:
• No Lost Work-Day injury for 2 consecutive years
• Over 10 million man-hours without any LWD (lost work day) case
• 50% reduction in total injuries in 2 years
REWARDS, COMPENSATION AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT IN INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
Health and safety
Saddam Khan 5997
Sadia Iftikhar 3359
Marium Abrar 5786
Hira Jamil 7713
Anum Yousuf 6257
EMPLOYEES' TURN OVER
TW= Toyota Way TBP= Toyota Business Practices FNF= Finance for Non Finance Managers
PDCA= Plan Do Check Act TWSM =Toyota Way of Sales & Marketing
AMP =Advance Management Program A3= Consensus Building through A3 reports
MARK STRAT= Marketing Strategy MDP =Management Development Program
FST= Fundamental Skill Training