Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights - Article 30
Transcript of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights - Article 30
Often accused the government of being unable to give sufficient medical support to those with AIDS as well and the unwillingness to help protect the endagered Tibetan Antelope.
May 18th, 2007, Hu Jia is placed under house arrest with his wife on charges of "Harming State Security"
He was arrested on December 30th, 2007 and was charged with "inciting subversion of state power and the socialist system" An example would be the violation
of ones freedom of expression in the
name of "Social Security" So why is this article important?