Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DIY
(Do It Yourself)
What is DIY?
is very beneficial
is a great hobby
Which one is it?
Taper & Distress
Put your jeans on inside out.
Pin your jeans closer to your leg where the jeans begin to flare.
Lay the jeans flat and trace the trail of pins.
Remove the pins. Sew the new seam along the drawn lines.
Cut off the excess denim, but leave a 1/2-inch extra to prevent fraying.
(repeat process on the other pant leg)
Now Wash & Dry!