Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ryenne Belt, Ms. Wiese
Transcript of Ryenne Belt, Ms. Wiese
In reading we have been reading about a girl named Minli.I enjoy reading this and doing the work that is connected to it the extra work helps me to fully understand what is happening and review what I have already read .
For the rest of the year
I would like to continue in my studies and learning I would like to progress in my specials to.
In orchestra I am learning about the simple notes and in PE we have been working on gymnastics and track with field .
At math we have been doing graphs including,bar graphs ,pie graphs ,and many more.I enjoy learning about all of these graphs and what they do.We are also working on polygons.
In science we have been doing science fair I have been working with Ainsley and Carly.
We are learning about different ways to write our assignments.