Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to create a fade-out effect in your prezi
Transcript of How to create a fade-out effect in your prezi
First, you need to upload your content that you will fade out in a frame
For exemple :
Once you have added your content, you will need to upload an image which is fully the same color as your background
In this case : a picture of a white square without border
After that, you just need to go to "edit path" then select the white square (in our case) and add a fade-in effect to this square :)
How to create a fade-out effect in your prezi :)
Unfortunately, this "a bit stupid" trick only works with a plain background behind. I have no answers for 3-D background.
If you find one trick and make a prezi about it, please feel free to add a link in the comment ... I'll add the link of your prezi in this one ;)