Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OWP food waste communications plan
Transcript of OWP food waste communications plan
Regular DinnerTime events
Schools food waste education Positive food messages
Regular advertisement features
National food events Rebecca Lake Oxfordshire Waste Partnership food waste communications plan Background and context UK households throw away 7 million tonnes of waste a year..... Why? Ongoing feed of information
Delivery of tools and equipment
Direct communication with residents
Links with existing networks and events
Establish a LFHW forum Communicating the messages
Giving food a thought Waste reduction messages
Coordinated district and county approach
Existing networks and groups
LFHW branding and tools £30,000 budget
Food waste and residual tonnages
Awareness of branding and messages