Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Depth & Complexity
Transcript of Depth & Complexity
What does an expert know about a topic that makes him/her an expert? Depth
digging deeper Complexity
making connections Language of the Discipline
Multiple Perspectives Dr. Sandra Kaplan Prior Knowledge
(Hook new learning here) evaluating what? applying what? analyzing what? Dr. Sandra Kaplan. 2010. Photograph. University of Southern California. By Phillip Channing. Web. 12 Oct. 2010. Patton, Kevin. Bloom's Taxonomy of Learning. Digital image. Lion Den. Web. 12 Oct. 2010. Goree, Krys. "Keeping the Flame Kindled." Tempo. (2010): 32-34. Print. What makes an expert