Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of autralia
In Australia they talk in English but thanks to the diversity of nationalities they have a weird accent.
In Australia there are many sheep so they make a lot of wool and eat the sheep's meat.
australia: the land down under
did you know?
Iggy azalea was born June the 7th of 1990 in Australia, Sidney
Sia was born December the 18th of 1975 in Australia, Adelaida.
did you know ?
Dance academy is an australian show in wich the dance ballet!
the missing animal on the cover
The platypus is the third animal that you only find in Australia...
it has a bird beak
it is a mammal
it has a beaver tail
It appears in Phineas and Ferb the Disney show
The Aboriginals were the first man to come to Australia. Then captain Cook came all the way from England and discovered the land of Australia. Australia was a colony of the UK until the 18th century it wed by them to make a prison.