Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Statistical Questions
By Nathan Rubenstien
Another example is when you like a type of fruit and someone else doesn't like it
Thanks for watching my Prezi!!!!!
A statical question is a question that can be answered using data that may vary.
It's saying more people like blueberries and less people like grapes on the graph.
Bye Bye now
An Example of a non statistical question
How many days are in March?