Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Success
By: Zach Andrews
Success is not measured by how many cars or how much money you have, that is just an example of what you could have if your very successful in your life.
Success is measured by the amount of time and effort you put into something and you do really good and feel proud of what you did. Success is measured by how you get to the point you feel is your success. If you don't lie and work hard, that is really what success is.
How I Would Measure Success
I would measure success by how hard I work and how far up in my occupation I am and if i got to were i am without lying and being true to who i am.
You could have these if your very successful in your job position.
Or you could have these.
Even if you don't have these things, the way you measure success is by how happy you are with what you've done in your life.
Its your goals that you complete that measure success.