Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assistant for Albert Einstein class presentation.
Transcript of Assistant for Albert Einstein class presentation.
(1879-1955) What am I known for? My hair! Contributions to Science E=mc2 Predictions on the bending of light Photoelectric theory Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 E=mc2!!!!!! Americans used it to make Atomic Bomb = Theory proves that time travel is possible.
Theory also explains how to
find the amount of energy in
a mass What did I do for the world? Wrote many scientific theories Had a clear view of the problems of physics and would plan how to solve them
Regarded his works as simply stepping stones for the next advance. Innovated science and without him our knowledge
would be much less. Devoted his whole life to science