Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 9: COMM 3
Transcript of Chapter 9: COMM 3
dr. shane moreman
3 - 5
Make Points Distinct
flow... logic... style...
Decide on topic
Divide into 6 groups
Each group responsible for presenting an org pattern
1. Share a Google Slides file
2. Provide definition
2. Explain when pattern useful
3. Using topic and pattern, provide thesis and main points
4. Present to class
3. Causal (Cause-Effect)
(Dr. Moreman wants 3!)
Connect your ideas
words, phrases, and sentences that lead from one idea to another and tie the speech together
connect your ideas
Signal the audience about what's ahead in a speech
"first, next, finally, in addition..."
Summarize what you've covered and where you'll go next
"Now that we've seen X, let's look at Y..."