Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Brer Rabbit and Brer Lion
Transcript of Brer Rabbit and Brer Lion
The Ransom of Red Chief
The lions roar shakes the earth.
No examples in this story
the forty-eleventh of Octererrary
Verbal: No examples in this story
Situational: A small,weak rabbit outsmarts a big, strong lion
Sam shakes Johnny until is freckles rattle.
Sam says Johnny "don't seem to be much of a homebody"
A town named Summit that is flat as a pancake
Verbal Irony: Sam calls Johnny a lambkin.
Situational Irony: Instead of getting money for Johnny's return, the kidnappers pay his father to take him back.