Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hermione Granger
loves rules & regulations
can be bossy
does not have many friends
thrives in situations that are highly organized; does not do well with ambiguity
1. Personality Typologies (Carl Jung)
introverted v. extroverted
thinking v. feeling
sensing v. intuiting
2. Birth Order (Alfred Adler)
more pampered (now spoiled)
has anxiety (will develop neuroticism)
parents enforced education early in life.
Stages of Development:
1. Stuck in oral stage: has a "biting personality"
2. Stuck in anal stage: Anal Retentive (orderly, controlling, almost OCD
By Jessica Woodward
Type A Personality:
quickly agitated, time urgency, high ambition, high motivation, focused on achievement
1. Altruism: Hermione sacrifices for Ron & Harry
2. Need for Belonging/Acceptance
choose mate from friend pool: coincidence that Hermione started liking Ron? I think not...
Ron is the only potential mate besides Harry, but he's probably going to die, so Ron is the better option of the two.
Positive Reinforcement: Hermione gets showered with compliments when she does Harry's and Ron's homework
Negative Punishment: Snape takes away points from Gryffindor house whenever Hermione speaks in Potions, which is contrary to her experience in her other classes; she could develop neuroticism (i.e. Pavlov's dogs)