Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Augmented Reality
Spectral Learning Allows Us to Physically Redefine Our Classroom with Student Who Are Small and Students Who Are Tall -- colAR Mix
A typical day in the Augmented Reality that is Monroe Township
Student approaches the board and scans the content with the AR app LAYAR
AR at MTHS
Students scans the trigger image until a 3D button pops up!!
AR at MTHS
The student clicks on the 3d button and a video appears....
We do this every day so we have a whole wall of Augmented Reality in our learning space
AR leads to student empowerment in the learning space + student ownership in the classroom
Mrs. Pepe's AR friends
Friend #1 ADE Paul Hamilton
Aurasma in Primary Math
There is content specific Augmented Reality...
Social Studies=Freedom Stories
More Content Specific Augmented Reality: Science
Spectral Learning Can Be Used with Students Who Are Small and Students Who are Tall Let's Do Our ABC's