Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Google GLASS
They are connected glasses , equipped with a hard drive that allows storage treatment and local data, a screen placed in the eye line on which the wearer can navigate like a laptop. The control is done by a voice or visual sensor data based on what the user sees.
Presentation, history & future of a pair of glasses
Mehdi EL RHAZI
- December 2011, rumors came out from media saying that there is a secret google project about an incarnated computer in the human body.
- February 2012, media saying that in the end of the year the market will welcome an Android pair of glasses
- April 2012 : Official announcement of the Google Glass (GG) along with a buzz video of social media network.
- June 2012 : GG explorer edition is out! Developers can order their pair on arrival
2011 - 2012
What can Google Glass change in our lives ?
Making of the technology a human reflex :
- No need to learn any developed crafts
- A basic way to control the technology
February 2013 : Official GG web site is open to the public. Recruitment of developers and testers lived a huge success
April 2013: The launch of "My glass" application that allows GPS& SMS
- Original & innovative product
- Google belonging
- Easy to use
- Expensive - 1500 Dollars
- Possible vision side effects
- The first and the only actor in the market
- The customer desire to explore every new technology
- The customer associations against wireless device
- Small life cycle of the advanced technology products
- Aggressive competitors (Samsung/Apple)