Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Google GLASS
They are connected glasses , equipped with a hard drive that allows storage treatment and local data, a screen placed in the eye line on which the wearer can navigate like a laptop. The control is done by a voice or visual sensor data based on what the user sees.
Presentation, history & future of a pair of glasses
Mehdi EL RHAZI
- December 2011, rumors came out from media saying that there is a secret google project about an incarnated computer in the human body.
- February 2012, media saying that in the end of the year the market will welcome an Android pair of glasses
- April 2012 : Official announcement of the Google Glass (GG) along with a buzz video of social media network.
- June 2012 : GG explorer edition is out! Developers can order their pair on arrival
2011 - 2012
What can Google Glass change in our lives ?
Making of the technology a human reflex :
- No need to learn any developed crafts
- A basic way to control the technology
February 2013 : Official GG web site is open to the public. Recruitment of developers and testers lived a huge success
April 2013: The launch of "My glass" application that allows GPS& SMS
- Original & innovative product
- Google belonging
- Easy to use
- Expensive - 1500 Dollars
- Possible vision side effects
- The first and the only actor in the market
- The customer desire to explore every new technology
- The customer associations against wireless device
- Small life cycle of the advanced technology products
- Aggressive competitors (Samsung/Apple)