Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
QR Codes - What are they?
Transcript of QR Codes - What are they?
AVANSER QR Code - Tracking and Monitoring 1. Web-Enabled Phone with Camera
2. QR Code App Downloaded to Phone
3. Take a Picture of the QR Code
4. Phone reads it and either
a. Sends you to a link / Web page.
b. Gives you a message (text).
c. Saves a vcard. Video must have ability to be embedded (youtube, vimeo etc). Smiths Holden first dynamic QR Remember How does it work? So how can AVANSER help? Would you like to.. Engage your client in a more meaningful way? Put customers in contact with you instantly,
and in the medium they prefer? Give your customers a fully interactive mobile experience? Gather statistics regarding response rates and allow for interactive feedback? If your answer is Yes...
AVANSER has the solution for you! Hello! Ring Ring! Ring Ring! On the Horizon.. Suggested Applications Real Estate Agencies Resorts Expo's Wine Bottles "only limited by your imagination" Richard Tan 2012 Sneak Peek on DVD covers GoGet Google Maps - Favourite Places Cannot be Flash (iPhone not compatible)